For those who signed up for the choir for Global Family Worship on May 27.
This is the songs list for the service:
- 새 힘 얻으리 (Everlasting God / https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yubLGTOcm8c)
- 예수 열방의 소망 (Hope of the nations / https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37NYEIo7sEI)
- 위대하신 주 (How great is our God / https://youtu.be/KBD18rsVJHk)
- 주 하나님 지으신 모든 세계 (How great thou art / https://youtu.be/Cc0QVWzCv9k)
- [After the sermon] 능력의 이름 예수 (Jesus, Your name) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aboOd9DSUjU
Other Important Information:
- Dress code: Top (white shirts or Tshirts or blouse) / Bottom (Black pants or blue jean)
**** No shorts / No sleeveless / No sandal ****
- You can sing either in English or Korean.
- For the fourth song, we will be singing only the chorus and the first verse.
- All the lyrics will be on the screen during the service, so you don’t need to memorize it.
- We won’t have a practice time, but please make sure that you listen to all the songs a few times at least so that you wouldn’t be embarrassed on the stage.
- Please come to All Nations Chapel 50 minutes before the worship time (e.g. if you signed up for 10AM, please come by 9:10AM; if you signed up for 12PM, come by 11:10, etc.). If you happen to be late, please come to the 8th floor of the Bundang Main Chapel directly.
- Lunch box will be provided.
Thank you for serving! God bless you!
Please contact P Maki if you have any queries (010-4425-4232 / email@example.com).